Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Four Hunts

          by Torin

Four Hunts: the Bad, the Ugly, the Aborted, and the Good

I came out of the library and was invited to join a group at the south of Metz. By the time I arrived, however, many had fallen. We rescued the fallen and decided to try a different part of the island.

Next we went to the Deathroot area. In one nasty area (shown in the sketch), most of us fell. All but three had to depart. I had a very long and boring run through Purgatory back to town.

When I got to town, Galadriel told me that the rest of the group had gone to Death Trap Noids. She went to the library soon afterwards. (At least I got to see her! Galadriel and I are rarely in the lands at the same time.) At DTN, the top of the cave was very crowded. Kalian tried to run the Noids away from the entrance, but he fell before he could get far. He departed so that we could try another place.

The last hunt took us back to Metz Island — this time the passes. With a few twists and turns, we cleared the plateau. Lorikeet's Horus was crucial in being able to raise people fallen to rocks. Kalian opened an EP portal so we could return home. Just then, several Twilight Wendeckas spawned. Thankfully, we all made it out of there without any departs.

OWE present: Galadriel, Hunter, J'jh, Torin, and Yor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home