Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lava Wurm Cave

          by Torin

I came out of the library to hear that there was trouble in East Forest, but it had nothing to do with Orgas. A cave to the northeast of town had some very hard-hitting creatures called Lava Wurms, as well as Lava Beetles, Lava Walkers, and Lava Elementals. I can't remember ever having been to the place, but others had. However, we did discover deeper caves that no had seen before. [Edit: My mistake. See comments.] Overall though, the area is pretty small. Once the first cave was captured, the rest was pretty easy.

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"However, we did discover deeper caves that no had seen before."
Really ? The 3 snells I've seen were all known before…

 
At September 18, 2008 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Torin said...

I thought someone said it was new. Looking over my log, I guess I remembered wrong. Thanks for the correction.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home