Tuesday, May 1, 2007

April Fool's!

          by Hunter


Now that it's the 1st of May, why not talk about the 1st of April? Amidst the fun of Puddleby's boardwalk, there were some interesting critters appearing in the lands that I must write about.

But to do a little boasting first actually, Yor and I dominated frog hop. What else is to be expected from Notorious Y.O.R. and Puff Higgy? We were unstoppable, as usual, and damn did we look good green. That was stylish and flawless hopping at its finest, if I must say so. I am a very humble Dwarf. In fact, we did so exceedingly well at setting lavish new records that we decided to walk away from our glory. Others deserved at least a chance to feel somewhat accomplished. Beware next year, though! Yor and I will not be giving anyone a reprieve from our greatness.

Back to those critters, I was relaxing with a fine brew in the fairgrounds when I noticed my beer was sloshing around. Various oddities had been attacking us, such as carnivorous beach balls and a member of Julius' legendary Chigger Mafia, but they had not posed much of a threat. I had been healing with my eyes closed, discerning an occasional tap on my cloak. However, in my stupor I suddenly now felt the ground trembling. As the thuds grew louder, I lifted my hood up to see a mass of dark giants marching towards us. Squinting, I realized they were Yorbots! Yorbot Soldiers were besieging Puddleby!


The small crew with me quickly slaughtered them. But then came the Yorbot Generals. They massacred us. Body parts were scattered across the fairgrounds. I escaped with Paramedic into a chasm, where we waited until the reinforcements had assembled. While those brave exiles made an attempt to get a foothold in the fairgrounds, I immerged from the chasm to find the Yorbot Generals ordering Yorbot Army Attack Vermine! They were pink. There was also a cute little guy with them. Eventually Puddleby overcame these forces after yet another epic battle for the history books.

Now we know what Yor has been up to in his free time. But just how large is his Yorbot Army? And when will they attack next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home