Friday, May 11, 2007

Sheriff Scandal

          by Hunter



What kind of a scandal? An invisible cross-dressing sheriff scandal. I was at DTN today when my eyes started playing tricks on me. At least, I hope they were playing tricks on me. Whenever Noivad stopped moving, he disappeared. Poof! I was amazed, as invisibility would be a most impressive skill to perfect.







Then later on in the hunt, before we were ambushed and massacred, I saw something even more perplexing. Perhaps I was hallucinating. I admit it's possible, but I made this sketch. (If you're standing, you should sit down before you look.) Noivad appeared to look like Mujin-kun! He was showing off his legs as you can see.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Torin said...

Hey, how come I don't have an aura of torch light at night? Neither does Noivad.

Maybe Noivad is secretly a ranger. How many times would you have to kill Mujin to do a Mujin morph? Well, there goes that theory.

 
At May 11, 2007 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Shakyamuni said...

I think Hunter has been spending a bit too long at the beer keg.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home