Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Fall Of Superdwarf

          by Hunter

The DP Group made a couple more kamikazee exploration runs before we made it to the Foothills. On this one, I got quite far north over the pf spot. With all the running I apparently lost considerable weight for a while. That cloak was a thing of beauty. It enhanced my special powers and even made me taller somehow. I'd rather not talk about it.



I later got in the habit of trying to run the Dred Passage by myself for the fun of it to test my prowess. Several groups were kind enough to indulge me. Most attempts were exciting and went well.





This attempt didn't go so well. Ah, Large Death Vermine...












The Tan Cloak of Shame and Misfortune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home