Sunday, October 14, 2007

Aborted NOOB

          by Torin

For the non-PAG-Sunday hunt that J'jh and I usually start, we had a good turnout. I wanted to try something other than Metz or DTN this time, so I suggested New Orga Outback (NOOB). The initial response was enthusiastic, though a few people dropped out while we waited for everyone to be ready.

We never got much beyond the NOOB entry. Things looked bad when Jeepers fell and Shiner (the other pathfinder) was having trouble getting out. It turned out that I had inadvertently chained a dead Warlock, hidden by the treasure chest. Only after I fell and dropped my chained people was the exit unblocked. We made a couple more attempts, but with no luck. At least no one departed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home