Monday, September 22, 2008

Largo's Fen Treasurer

          by Hunter


I was cloud gazing in town the other day when I was blessed with the presence of the recently returned Largo. Even in his absence, he settled disputes from afar with his LargoStars and sketched impressive, insightful portraits. He is a Renaissance man for sure. Our conversation led to his new presidential campaign. As we chatted, he intuitively sensed my immense trustworthiness and wisdom. So he offered me the position of Fen Treasurer.



I accepted, wholeheartedly. What an honor! Who better to handle Puddleby's finances than a Dwarf, or more particularly, Hunter - Puff Higgy - the Ultradwarf! As the head of the Hunter Fund, Puddleby's most exemplary charitable organization, I have excellent financial advise and progressive ideas for the future President Largo. My credentials and communal oriented views are legendary. I am often seen wearing tan, as I am one of the people.

Just last year, in honor of our leading pledger, I built the Kalian Home For Homeless Halflings. To date, the Hunter Fund has contributed over 2 million coins to worthy causes. Meanwhile, our economy is suffering under the reckless spending of the current administration. As Fen Treasurer, I will ensure our coins are spent carefully. Largo is a friend of the common man, the working man, the proletariat. Largo will revitalize Puddleby and bring untold prosperity. We need change! We need Largo!




Vote Largo for a better tomorrow!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 8:14 AM , Blogger ^-^,-,~ Inu said...

Yes! A Vote For Largo is Vote to save our Future from DOOM!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home