Friday, January 16, 2009

Valley Stomp

          by cammie

Hi there! I recently joined 3 other Elephants for a stomp through the Valley. Now I got the feeling this was a leisurely stroll for them, but for me it was super intense warfare!

Photobucket

Here's a sketch of me lightly tapping a Sasquatch on the butt and sending him to bed without dinner. Yeah, I'm bad. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get more sketches, cause it was tough out there!

Tankies to Natas, Noivad and Creed for keeping me alive. It was fun and we emerged victorious! Tuska OWE!

~ Cammie

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Torin said...

Your first OWE News post! Yay!

If you make visionstones of every hunt, you can go back later and make sketches. I put a macro on CLUMP that will break visionstones into smaller chunks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home