Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abyss and Noth

          by Torin


Today's Open Hunt started at the Abyss. I hadn't been there in a long time, and a few had never seen it before. I served as the runner, and we got set up on the first try. The place was good for a while, but with only one snell, it wasn't really enough for a whole hunt.

The group then moved to Dal'noth. In retrospect, I think that we were overpowered for Noth, but there was some interest in going there, and we had two full Mystics with us.

We had some griping about creatures being killed too quickly, especially by Blindkan-C. During a break, K'vynn teleported him to the Village, where they exited before the rest of us. I felt ambivalent about that move, as it didn't feel in the team spirit. However, the consensus seemed to be that BKC got a necessary lesson after ignoring several warnings. It was pretty funny too.

OWE present: Artworx, Cammie, Creed, Kalian, and Torin.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Terise duMiroir said...

I am sorry that I was unable to attend, but it seems like you had much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home